BOOKING CONDITIONS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
• A non-refundable deposit is required for all treatment and/or consultation bookings. Payment can be made over the phone, via bank transfer or PayPal (friends & family to avoid any surcharges)
• Any treatment discussed must be booked within 12 months of the consultation otherwise a new consultation will be required.
• You must specify at the time of booking if you wish to see a specific practitioner. If a specification is not explicitly made, then you will be allocated the next appointment for the next available aesthetician.
• If you require corrective treatment then it is down to the individual practitioner to assess suitability, we take no responsibility for any of your previous work. Should corrective work be undertaken we accept no responsibility for issues that may arise due to previous work and potential issues will be discussed at time of consultation.
• Late cancellations or changes (within 7 days) will result in deposits being forfeited.
• Any missed appointments will be logged and if you miss three appts you will not be offered an additional appt.
• Bookings are not confirmed until a deposit payment has been made. If there is a delay in making a deposit payment, your appointment slot may be allocated to somebody else. A booking will not be held for you without a deposit payment.
• Late arrivals may not receive a treatment – The La Ross Clinic staff will always do their best to provide full treatment but cannot keep other clients waiting. The Clinic operate a 15 minute rule.
• If you have a review appt (top up treatment) arranged for anti-wrinkle treatment this is free within 4 weeks, outside of that there will be a charge relative to the time passed.
• It is important that you provide all medical history asked of you. The La Ross Clinic will not be held liable for any damage caused because of withheld information or failure to follow instructions from The Clinic staff.
• For any treatment bookings, you are not permitted to consume alcohol 48 hours before or after your appointment. If you have consumed alcohol you must alert your practitioner as it may not be safe or recommended to proceed.
• If you are planning to fly medium-long haul after your treatment appointments, please raise this with the booking coordinators so they can check with the practitioner if this is a problem.
Please do not apply your own numbing cream as this means we cannot proceed with the treatment as we cannot take responsibility for the treatment depending on the product used. This may also create vascular dilation and additional risks so the treatment cannot be performed.
Refunds and Returns
• You are entitled to change your appointment free of charge up to 7 days before the scheduled date. Any changes after this will be considered a cancellation and your deposit will not be transferable. Please be aware that The La Ross clinics are usually fully booked between 1-3 months in advance and you should consider this if requesting any changes to your appointment dates and times.
• Due to circumstances outside of our control, there may be occasions when we must cancel the clinic and appointments at very short notice. The booking coordinators will endeavour to offer you a similar appointment for the soonest date available often by opening a new date. Should this be
unacceptable you will be offered a refund for your appointment. Please note that refunds will not be given for any other expenses you may incur.
• Products bought in clinic or on the online shop are non-refundable unless they are faulty. Faulty products will need to be returned to The La Ross Clinic for assessment before a refund can be processed.
• At times The La Ross Clinic may run promotions for its customers and patients. The Clinic reserves the right to change any aspect of the promotion without notice.
• Promotions may have separate terms and conditions applied to them that are not set out here.
• Promotional offers are not to be used in conjunction with any other offers unless specifically stated.
• All treatments, products and offers are subject to availability.
• Complaints can be made verbally, by telephone or in writing to email@example.com
• Complaints are not monitored on social media, as such for a quick response please call the telephone line during opening hours or send an email which will be picked up within a few hours.
• You will receive acknowledgement of your complaint within 2 days of its receipt.
• The clinic will investigate your complaint which may involve you attending further consultation with the clinic manager, Samantha Beer. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the initial investigation, The Clinic’s Director will review your case and consult all your records and CCTV images from the clinic when doing so.
• For any complaints, which result in any gestures of good will between The La Ross Clinic and the patient or customer, a signed agreement will need to be completed in clinic and witnessed by both the clinic manager and director.
It is your responsibility to follow the aftercare that is provided with your treatment, you also take the responsibility to ask for clarification should you not understand it. If you do not follow your aftercare advice as given, the La Ross Aesthetics clinic cannot be held liable.
Aftercare is emailed through our booking software, should you wish to have a paper copy please request this at the end of your treatment and it will be provided to you.
Patients and clients will be terminated as clients should they be abusive or rude to any member of staff, such pending treatments at that point will be cancelled and plans voided.
La Ross Aesthetics hold the right to refuse treatment should they believe a patient is medically unfit for treatment or that they believe, in their professional options, that the treatment is not going to have the results desired.
Please be aware, the camera is fitted with CCTV recording cameras for everyone’s safety and to ensure that we have a log of a client’s consultation and treatment.
Please be aware that children under the age of 18 cannot come into the clinic: we adhere to regulations and terms of insurance. This is non-negotiable and you will not be able to have treatment.